منتدى اللغة الانجليزية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

منتدى يختص باللغة الانجليزية في مدرسة عبدالرحمن بن مهدي

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

answers & explanation of question 2 \ page 28

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1answers & explanation of question 2 \ page 28 Empty answers & explanation of question 2 page 28 الخميس مايو 16, 2013 9:50 pm

عبدالله الشيمي

عبدالله الشيمي

Complete the sentences using have or get with these verbs
{ fix \ pierce \ cut \ service \ repair \ photocopy }
1. Our computer is out of order. We need to _____________.
[color=blue]Answer: have or get it repaired.
Explanation: we can use have or get with any of these sentences and we choose repair from understanding the mean of sentence.

2. My motorbike has done over 20000 kilometers. I'm going to ______________.
Answer: get or have it serviced.
Explanation: we can use have or get with any of these sentences and we choose service from understanding the mean of sentence.

3. Your hair's much too long. Why don't you _____________.
Answer: have or get it cut
Explanation: we can use have or get with any of these sentences and we choose cut from understanding the mean of sentence.

4. Alison gave me those earring. now I'll have to ______________.
Answer: get or have it pierced.
Explanation: we can use have or get with any of these sentences and we choose pierce from understanding the mean of sentence.

5. The school gave her a certificate. she wants to _______________.
Answer: have or get it photocopied.
Explanation: we can use have or get with any of these sentences and we choose photocopy from understanding the mean of sentence.

6. My tennis racquet is broken. before my next lesson, I've got to _______________.
Answer: get or have it fixed.
Explanation: we can use have or get with any of these sentences and we choose fix from understanding the mean of sentence.

done by: Abdullah Al-Shemi
class: 212

2answers & explanation of question 2 \ page 28 Empty رد: answers & explanation of question 2 \ page 28 الإثنين مايو 20, 2013 1:24 pm

أ. عبدالله الدوسري

Outstanding

You always make difference

3answers & explanation of question 2 \ page 28 Empty thanks a lot الإثنين مايو 20, 2013 9:55 pm

عبدالله الشيمي

عبدالله الشيمي

This is a result of your effort

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى